UK COLOR WOW WATERPROOF CHALLENGE COMPETITION 1st August –31 August 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Competition is in no way sponsored by TikTok. You agree to release TikTok from any and all responsibility associated with the Competition. You understand that you are providing your information to Federici Brands Ltd, Company No. 06059366 whose registered office is at 22 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LS (“Promotor”).
How to Participate
1. To enter this competition participants must create a short TikTok video using Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray or Color Wow Extra Strength Dream Coat and a water dropper to show the waterproof effect on hair. The video must use the hashtag #waterproofchallenge and tag @colorwowUK TikTok account and products in @colorwowUK's TikTok shop. Sample and water droppers will be provided by Promotor.
This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
2. Participants must be 18 years old or over at the date of entry.
3. Participants must be legal residents of the United Kingdom.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed. Participants who submit multiple entries, will be ineligible.
5. Any participant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer-generated entries, or otherwise in the opinion of the Promoter falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly shall be disqualified.
6. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
7. Employees of the Promotor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the competition.
8. Promoter will not be liable for any entry which is incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
9. Participation in the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. In addition, you agree to accept all decisions of the Promoter as final and binding.
10. The competition opens on 1st August 2023 at 12 noon BST and ends on 31st August 2023 at 23:59 pm BST. All entries must be received by 31st August 2023 at 23:59 pm BST.
11. One (1) winner will receive a £1,000 cash prize and the opportunity to receive commission on consumer purchases of products from Promotor’s TikTok shop during the month of September 2023, which are made as a direct result of the winner using [•] at a commission rate of twelve (12) percent of the retail price of the Products on the Company’s TikTok Shop from time to time. Product prices shall be determined by Promoter at its sole discretion.
12. The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged and there is no prize substitute except at the Promoter's sole discretion.
13. All prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
Selection and notification
14. The winner will be selected by on 1 September 2023.
15. The winner will be notified via TikTok within five (5) days of selection. The Promotor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to [winner’s spam, or other] security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
16. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within fifteen (15 days) of notification of winning being sent, a new winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit their prize.
17. The name of the winner will be available for four (4) weeks from the end date of the competition. Please send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Federici Brands Ltd, 22 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1LS.
18. All other entrants who participate in this competition will be offered the sponsors normal TikTok commission base rate of 10% on all orders.
Right to Cancel and Disqualify
19.The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition. In such an event, the Promoter may select winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these terms and conditions.
22. You may view TikTok’s data use policy at https://www.tiktok.com/legal/page/eea/privacy-policy/en
Limitation of Liability
23. You agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) any technical failures of any kind including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, hardware, software, cable, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, system hacks, (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the competition (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition or the processing of entries (v) participant’s use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
24. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable), (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or (c) any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for the Promoter to exclude or restrict liability.
25. Subject to clause 25, the Promoter shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any:(i) loss of profit, (ii) economic loss, (iii) indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, arising under or in connection with the competition.
26. The competition and the terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.