Most people think Halloween is all about the costumes. Us? We say it’s all about the hair. Which is a pretty convenient philosophy to have when you wait till the last minute to put a costume together (don't worry, we're guilty as well).
But just because life is hectic or Halloween slipped your mind, (Hello?! Did you miss the glut of candy or panoply of pumpkins?), it doesn’t mean you should throw on last year’s get-up and call it a day.
In fact, we’ve got you covered with two totally killer, low-maintenance updo’s that will solve your no-costume prob in minutes. A spritz of Style on Steroids, a dab of Root Cover Up, some glitzy hair accessories, a little sparkle...and voilà! There you are! A fierce and fab Scary Spice (you know you’ve got some animal print-gear in your closet). Or, if you prefer, a kickass Wonder Woman (leggings, V-neck and arm bands pull the look together). The best part? It’ll look like you had it planned all along. Trust us.
HERE'S HOW TO GET THE LOOKS:
1. Make two small pigtails on both sides of a center part
2. Wrap each pigtail into a bun and secure with pins
3. Wrap a thin, gold wire around each bun
4. Spray Style on Steroids and tease hair for extra volume
5. Fill in part and hairline using Root Cover Up to make hair look thicker
1. Saturate wet hair with Dream Coat Supernatural Spray, then blow-dry using a brush and tension. Go over with a flat iron. Pull your hair up into a high ponytail, spray Cult Favorite on a brush to catch flyaways and create a smooth finish, secure with an elastic
2. Fill in part and hairline using Root Cover Up
3. Spread a glitter gel around the ponytail elastic (we love The Product Junkie Extraaaa Glitter!)
4. Continue to spread the glitter up through the ponytail and down onto the head in small streaks
5. Finish with Cult Favorite to tame fly-aways and lock in the style